We’re excited to announce that we’ve partnered with Innovatrics to create a world-first biometric solution that enables frictionless authentication across all access scenarios.
The Daltrey platform allows users to create a unified biometric credential that gives them seamless access to all physical locations and digital applications. By offering biometrics as a service, the collaboration provides business leaders with a means to solve their most pressing security, safety and compliance challenges in a simple, cost-effective way.
“Innovatrics are the leaders in biometrics, with an award-winning algorithm that provides first-class speed and accuracy,” says Daltrey co-founder and managing director, Blair Crawford. “They consistently rank among the best in the world in biometric benchmark evaluations, so they were the obvious partner for Daltrey.”
“Daltrey will be the first solution to embed Innovatrics’ new passive liveness technology into any digital access scenario, explains Daniel Ferak, head of product management at Innovatrics. “Passive liveness check is the ideal solution for non-intrusive, reliable and seamless user experience when verifying identity online.”
Use cases of the biometric identity access offering include:
- A robust identity establishment process that creates a verified biometric credential.
- Customisable biometric components including face, iris and fingerprints that allow for adaptive authentication, customised to suit the risk level of all access scenarios.
- Secure face recognition authentication combined with fast, frictionless user experience across all physical and digital applications. This includes walking through doors and safety gates, as well as logging into devices and applications including remote BYOD access.
- Passive liveness detection in mobile devices for enhanced security and speed.
- An intelligent middleware platform that integrates with existing access management providers, offering biometrics as a service.
“There’s a growing need for more secure, seamless and convenient authentication spanning both physical and digital access scenarios,” says Crawford. “This partnership allows for an innovative identity defined approach to organisational security, helping government and corporate enterprises create more secure, productive workplaces.”
Book a demo to see how Daltrey works today.
Innovatrics is an independent, trusted partner for biometric identity management technology. The company has completed more than 500 projects in 80 countries with over a billion people having been biometrically processed using Innovatrics software. The award-winning Innovatrics algorithms provide best-in-class speed and accuracy for projects of all sizes and guarantee the highest level of performance. For more information, please visit www.innovatrics.com