Trusted user onboarding. Robust authentication mechanisms.
It starts with identity.
If you don’t know who’s authenticating, you can’t adequately defend against the risks posed by the current threat environment. Strong authentication must start with a reliable user onboarding process to create the digital identity. This includes:
- Identity proofing to verify that the person is who they claim to be,
- Deduplication to ensure the user isn’t already onboarded, and
- Binding the person’s identity attributes to their biometric data.
Binding a person’s biometrics to the identity attributes collected during onboarding means you can upgrade your current MFA practice to strong authentication with identity assurance.
When it comes to securing your workplace, you need assurance that the person being
granted access is who they say they are.
What sets us apart.
After identity proofing is completed, Daltrey binds the biometric credential to relevant identity
attributes to deliver strong authentication on any device, across any channel.
Relies on something you have OR know:
Relies on something you have:
PLUS something you know:
Relies on something you are:
How do you ensure the integrity of the biometric authentication?
When the first factor is an inherent factor – like a biometric credential – strong authentication also ensures:
- Robust presentation attack detection
- A configurable threshold
- Selection of the right inherent factor for the use case